Search Engine Optimization (SEO) | Social Media Marketing (SMO) | PPC Management (Google AdWord)
So you have come up with a beautiful, rich and interactive website. The next big question that should come to your mind is, how to get people to visit your website? This question becomes even more critical, if you have an e-commerce website and your objective is to increase sales from your website. All these questions are answered by two words “Digital Marketing”.
Bitzscript has a team of digital marketing professionals, who come with a strong background of social media, search engine and online ad marketing. Digital Marketing services at Bitzscript hovers around three key areas:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMO)
- PPC Management (Google AdWord)
REQUEST A QUOTE
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Through extensive search engine optimization work, Bitzscript Solutions helps you to accomplish the following objectives
- Generate Leads
- Increase Traffic
- Improve Sales
- Enhace Brand Image
The Bitzscript approach to search optimization is a systematic one to ensure that you get your desired result, which is aligned with your organizational objective.
- Research on keywords and listing
- Analysis of competitor website
- Building of the right links for your website (including landing pages)
- Developing the right content
- On Page & Off Page Optimization
- Analytics & monitoring of KPIs
Our team of SEO experts will help in positioning your website in such a way that it converts curious visitors into paying customers
Social Media Marketing (SMO)
It is not just about generating traffic from internet search. Social Media today plays a very critical role in enhancing the image of a brand and thereby increasing internet, leading to better conversions in terms of sale.
As part of our social media management offering, Bitzscript Solutions helps you to leverage the following social medial platforms.
Our social media champions can help you define the right social media strategy to help you achieve your marketing objective.
Here are few important reasons why you should go for social media marketing, even if you are an early starter
- Facebook is the most regularly used social media platform for brand engagement
- Around 68% of users in Instagram and 32% of users in Facebook use the platform to engage with brands
- Around 49% of users of Twitter will follow companies or brands in a month
- When it comes to B2B blogs, LinkedIn drives more than 50% of all social media traffic
The potential is huge because the number of people who are on social media is huge. However, it can become overwhelming when choosing the right social medial platform.
Call us or email us to speak to our social media professionals to get a preliminary evaluation of your social media strategy.